Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2286
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 211-A
- MWF: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- MWF: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- M: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- T: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- W: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- R: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- EE 3100 Circuit Analysis II
- EE 3150 Signals and Systems
- EE 3200 Electronics I
- EE 3650 Circuits Laboratory
- EE 4300 Principles of Communication
- EE 4350 Communication Laboratory
- EE 4974 Senior Project II
- MA 1030 Applied College Algebra
- MA 1200 Calculus I
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Bowling Green University (2012)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue University (2001)
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue University (1999)
- Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Mathematics, Indiana Tech (Current)
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Indiana Tech
- Program Chair of Math and Physical Science, Ivy Tech Community College
- Core Faculty, Baker College of Owsosso
- Visiting Instructor, Purdue University
- Sun, T. & Rumsey, D. Numerical Smoothness and Error Analysis for RKDG. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. Vol 241, 15 March 2013, Pages 68-83
- Rumsey, D. & Sun, T. A smoothness/shock indicator for the RKDG methods. Appl. Math Lett. Vol 23. Issue 12. 2010.
- Rumsey, D. W. & Rumsey, S. K. (2005, October). Implementing WAC in the Mathematics classroom. Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Rumsey, D. W. (2005, October). Geometer’s Sketchpad: More than just Geometry. Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Rumsey, D. W. (2005, October). The Geometry of Quilting. Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Rapids, MI.