Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2286
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 211-A
- MWF: 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.
- MWF: 12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
- T: 12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
- R: 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- EE 2100 Circuit Analysis I
- EE 3150 Signals and Systems
- EE 3750 Electronics Laboratory
- EE 4800 Linear Controls
- EE 4973 Senior Project I
- CPE 4600: Embedded Systems
- MA 1200 Calculus I
- MA 1210 Calculus II
- MA 3000 History of Mathematics
- IIT 1000 University Experience
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Bowling Green University (2012)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue University (2001)
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue University (1999)
- Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Mathematics, Indiana Tech (Current)
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Indiana Tech
- Program Chair of Math and Physical Science, Ivy Tech Community College
- Core Faculty, Baker College of Owsosso
- Visiting Instructor, Purdue University
- Sun, T. & Rumsey, D. Numerical Smoothness and Error Analysis for RKDG. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. Vol 241, 15 March 2013, Pages 68-83
- Rumsey, D. & Sun, T. A smoothness/shock indicator for the RKDG methods. Appl. Math Lett. Vol 23. Issue 12. 2010.
- Rumsey, D. W. & Rumsey, S. K. (2005, October). Implementing WAC in the Mathematics classroom. Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Rumsey, D. W. (2005, October). Geometer’s Sketchpad: More than just Geometry. Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Rumsey, D. W. (2005, October). The Geometry of Quilting. Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Rapids, MI.