A degree from Indiana Tech’s College of Arts and Sciences will provide students with a strong academic foundation and is applicable to a number of career fields. A degree in general studies helps students build critical thinking, communication, and creative skills. Our program is real-world focused, giving students an opportunity to design a degree plan that’s meaningful to their interests and career path.
The College of Arts and Sciences offers the following degree options:
- Biology, B.S.
- Child Development, B.S.
- Communication, B.A. - Media Studies
- Communication, B.A. - Sports Media
- Discovery Track
- Emergency Response Management, B.S.
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- Exercise Science, B.S. - Health Science
- Fitness & Recreation, B.S.
- Forensic Science, B.S.
- General Studies, A.S.
- Health Information Management, B.S.
- Health Information Technology, A.S.
- Health Science, B.S.
- Human Services, B.S.
- Pre-Law, B.S.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Psychology, M.S.
- Recreation Management, A.S.
- Recreation Therapy, B.S.
The College of Arts and Sciences is also home to: