Indiana Tech is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. For more information, visit The Higher Learning Commission website.
- Our biomedical, mechanical, and electrical engineering programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Our College of Business is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- Our health information technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM), a Chicago-based accreditor of higher education programs.
- Our project management program is recognized by the Project Management Institute as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
- Our human resources program is endorsed by the Society for Human Resource Management.
Additionally, Indiana Tech is approved and officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of State and is approved by the State Approval Agency for the enrollment of veterans and eligible persons. The university is also a member of the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) and adheres to its policies and practices.
The Indiana Institute of Technology (Indiana Tech) is authorized by name in statute as an approved institution of higher education in the state of Indiana. In full compliance with federal rules, please consider contacting the Indiana Commission for Higher Education for Indiana’s higher education complaint resolution process.
Detailed information about Indiana Tech student achievement, including retention rate and graduation rate charts and figures, is located on Indiana Tech’s page at College Navigator.