Indiana Tech is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. For more information, visit The Higher Learning Commission website.
- The biomedical engineering degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, under the General Criteria and the Bioengineering and Biomedical and Similarly Named Engineering Program Criteria.
- The computer engineering and electrical engineering degree programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, under the General Criteria and the Electrical, Computer, Communications, Telecommunication(s) and Similarly Named Program Criteria.
- The mechanical engineering degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, under the General Criteria and the Mechanical and Similarly Named Program Criteria.
- The College of Business at Indiana Tech has received specialized accreditation for its business program(s) through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11960 Quivira Road in Overland Park, Kansas, USA. For a list of accredited programs please view our IACBE member status page.
- Our health information technology program and our health information management program are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM), the accrediting organization for degree-granting programs in health informatics and health information management.
- Our project management program is recognized by the Project Management Institute as an Authorized Training Partner.
- Our human resources program is endorsed by the Society for Human Resource Management.
Additionally, Indiana Tech is approved and officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of State and is approved by the State Approval Agency for the enrollment of veterans and eligible persons.
The Indiana Institute of Technology (Indiana Tech) is authorized by name in statute as an approved institution of higher education in the state of Indiana. In full compliance with federal rules, please consider contacting the Indiana Commission for Higher Education for Indiana’s higher education complaint resolution process.
Detailed information about Indiana Tech student achievement, including retention rate and graduation rate charts and figures, is located on Indiana Tech’s page at College Navigator.