College of Business
The College of Business is committed to preparing graduates to thrive in today’s complex business environment. We provide our students with a broad-based undergraduate education built upon specific business knowledge. We also offer advanced graduate programs which include in-depth studies with concentrations in specific areas of business. Our business programs prepare graduates who are business leaders, lifelong learners and well-rounded, educated citizens of the world.
Whether you’re looking to pursue an undergraduate degree or want to obtain an advanced degree, the College of Business offers challenging degree programs that will help prepare you for life after college.
Our graduates go on to do great things in exciting careers that they are passionate about and we love telling their stories.
The Tech Talks series is a collaboration between Indiana Tech’s Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Student Affairs. The purpose of the co-curricular series, which centers on a yearly theme, is to promote active dialogue and awareness about important issues of social justice across the globe.
Through this series, the university hopes to:
- Foster a sense of campus community and acceptance
- Promote critical thinking about the historical and social contexts of contemporary social challenges
- Raise awareness of global issues impacting the development of a just society
- Educate students on the ways in which global issues can be addressed through a variety of professional disciplines
- Engage the campus and the greater Fort Wayne community in joint dialogue on issues of justice
- Educate students on the role of empathy with those impacted by social injustice in the promotion of a civil society
Applying for admission
Traditional undergraduate courses
If you’re ready to apply for admission, please complete and submit our free application for admission. If you would like to learn more about Indiana Tech or the College of Business, please contact our admissions office.
Evening, weekend and online courses
Adult students interested in applying for admission within the College of Professional Studies can learn more about how to apply or request information from one of our many locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois