College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences at Indiana Tech is dedicated to extending learning beyond traditional borders and engaging a richly diverse student population. Our college promotes innovative learning experiences for all students in career programs, biological and physical sciences, behavioral and social sciences, and humanities and communication arts. Through these studies, the College of Arts and Sciences seeks to promote critical, intellectual, and creative thought.
We meet current and evolving demands of students’ life and career pursuits in the classroom and beyond by engaging in the following:
- Outstanding general education courses with a professional focus
- Honors courses to engage students in a variety of academically challenging and imaginative experiences
- Career programs, certificates, and minors in disciplines within Arts and Sciences
- Internships, practical experiences, study abroad, and excursions for immersion and networking
- Partnerships with industry, professional societies, advisory boards, and accreditation organizations
- Emphasis on professionalism, including integrity, ethical behavior, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Interaction with a diverse and global society
Whether you’re looking to pursue an undergraduate degree or want to obtain an advanced degree, the College of Arts and Sciences offers challenging degree programs that will help prepare you for life after college.
State-of-the-Art Lab Spaces
Indiana Tech has created modern lab spaces where students can take what they have learned in the classroom and put it to hands-on practical use. These spaces are furnished with state-of-the-art learning equipment and current tools of the trade, which gives students the best preparation for careers in engineering, computer sciences, cybersecurity, life sciences and technology. In fact, some of our equipment is unique to the region, like our EOS M290 Metal 3D Printer. We are the only university in northern Indiana to offer this technology.
Our graduates go on to do great things in exciting careers that they are passionate about and we love telling their stories.
Applying for Admission
Traditional undergraduate courses
If you’re ready to apply for admission, please complete and submit our free application for admission. If you would like to learn more about Indiana Tech or the College of Arts and Sciences, please contact our admissions office.
Evening, weekend and online courses
Adult students interested in applying for admission within the College of Professional Studies can learn more about how to apply or request information from one of our many locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois.