You want to start your college career on the right foot. Indiana Tech’s Summer Bridge program can help you make it happen.
Indiana Tech’s Summer Bridge program for incoming students will get you familiar with the math and composition skills you will need to be successful in college.
You will also learn other important skills that will help you succeed in a university environment such as:
- Time management
- Stress management
- Study skills
- Staying safe and avoiding risky behaviors
The Summer Bridge Approach:
- The program runs from July 29 to Aug. 14.
- You will participate in seven hours of daily activities, Monday through Friday.
- You will learn in a collaborative type of environment with your peers.
- After completing the program, you will be able to take or retake placement testing, which could get you into a higher level class and reduce tuition cost.
- If you are a residential student, you will be able to move onto campus July 28.