Summer Bridge Program
You want to start your college career on the right foot. Indiana Tech’s Summer Bridge program can help you make it happen.
Indiana Tech’s Summer Bridge program for incoming students will get you familiar with the math and composition skills you will need to be successful in college.
You will also learn other important skills that will help you succeed in a university environment such as:
- Time management
- Stress management
- Study skills
- Staying safe and avoiding risky behaviors
The Summer Bridge Approach:
The program runs from July 27 to Aug. 11. You will learn in a collaborative type of environment with your peers.
After completing the program, you will be able to take or retake placement testing, which could get you into a higher level class and reduce tuition cost.
Online, July 27 to August 2, or to August 11 on request and approval
You will receive an intro email on 7/20 with information on how to access the remote online learning and introductory videos from instructors and staff.
On-campus, August 2 to August 11
- Move in day for residential students is August 2 from 2-4 pm.
- You will participate in 5.5-7 hours of daily activities, Monday through Friday.
- 9:00 – 10:30 am Workshops (Math or English)
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Workshops (Math or English)
- *The Psychology workshop will be via remote online learning
- 12:00 -1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00-2:30 pm Study Skills (IIT 1050)