Women in Cybersecurity and Engineering (WICE) Club
This organization will provide students with:
- Experiences outside of the classroom with projects in cybersecurity, engineering and sciences
- Opportunities to perform community outreach
- Chances to build connections with local industries
- Collaboration with local prominent women in the industry
- Support and networking opportunities between club members
Some of the activities we are planning include professional speakers, student projects outside of classwork, fundraising events, and going to national and local conferences (WiCyS and SWE).
Joining WICE is a great way to network and learn more about computers and security. And you are welcome to join, regardless of how much or how little experience you have.
For more information or questions, email one of our advisors:
The purpose of this organization will be to provide students with the opportunity to practice skills gained both in and out of the classroom concerning cybersecurity, information security, digital forensics, and communication in a real-world business setting. We will be in coordination with the Cyber Warrior Team building the knowledge and skills in cybersecurity in defense and offense for future competitions and networking with Cyber Warrior Teams members and Cybersecurity Industry.
Joining the Cybersecurity Club is a great way to network and learn more about computers and security. And you are welcome to join, regardless of how much or how little experience you have.
For more information or questions, email:
- Coach Hansen, MSHansen02@indianatech.edu