College of Arts and Sciences
Hands-on experience is the cornerstone of Indiana Tech’s College of Arts and Sciences, whether you are an elementary education major spending 60 hours per semester your freshman year in the classrooms, processing a mock crime scene in our criminal justice program or working through your internships as a psychology or communication student. We are dedicated to extending learning beyond traditional borders and engaging a richly diverse student population. Our college promotes innovative learning experiences for all students in career programs, social sciences, humanities and language arts, which will enhance their critical, intellectual and creative skills.
Whether you’re looking to pursue an undergraduate degree or want to obtain an advanced degree, the College of Arts and Sciences offers challenging degree programs that will help prepare you for life after college.
Our graduates go on to do great things in exciting careers that they are passionate about and we love telling their stories.
The Tech Talks series is sponsored by the College of Arts and Sciences and the Office of Student Affairs. The purpose of the series is to promote active dialogue and awareness about important issues of social justice across the globe.
Through this series, the university hopes to achieve the following outcomes:
- Foster a sense of campus community and acceptance
- Promote critical thinking about the historical and social contexts of contemporary social challenges
- Raise awareness of global issues impacting the development of a just society
- Educate students on the ways in which global issues can be addressed through a variety of professional disciplines
- Engage the campus and the greater Fort Wayne community in joint dialogue on issues of justice
- Educate students on the role of empathy with those impacted by social injustice in the promotion of a civil society
The current Tech Talk series is about America’s Opioid Crisis.
Applying for Admission
Traditional undergraduate courses
If you’re ready to apply for admission, please complete and submit our free application for admission. If you would like to learn more about Indiana Tech or the College of Arts and Sciences, please contact our admissions office.
Evening, weekend and online courses
Adult students interested in applying for admission within the College of Professional Studies can learn more about how to apply or request information from one of our many locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois.