Assistant Professor, Marketing and Management
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2434
Cell Phone: 260.312.0362
Office: Law School, Room 231
- BA 1200 Foundations of Business
- BA 2200 Personal Finance
- BA 2700 Organizational Behavior
- BA 3710 Leadership
- MW: 11 a.m.-12:50 p.m., 2-4 p.m.
- TR: 9:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- F: By appointment
College of Business
Academic Advisor Roles
College of Business students
- Ph.D., Global Leadership, Indiana Tech; Concentration in Organizational Management (2013)
- MBA, Indiana Tech (2009)
- B.A., Interpersonal & Organizational Communication, Purdue University (2004), Public Relations Minor
I have been teaching since 2009. I started teaching as an adjunct professor at Indiana Tech with both traditional and CPS students. I also taught in the Master of Science in Leadership program at Trine University from 2012-2013. In 2013, I gained full-time status at Indiana Tech as an Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management.
I have over 7 years of experience in the finance industry working with fortune 500 companies. My various financial roles have included work with marketing, new client acquisition, training, investments, insurance, risk planning, personal and business banking, loans, profit & loss analysis, credit management, and financial reconciliation. I have been Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Registered and hold a valid Indiana Insurance Producers License. I have been FINRA registered with various securities licenses.
Prior to working in finance I was an area manager for a rental car company. I was responsible for establishing marketing practices and objectives for new areas. I also oversaw operations management, fleet utilization, staffing, new account acquisition, profit & loss analysis, and human resources.
Expatriate Leaders Creating Advantages
Journal of Knowledge Management Research & Practice (In Review)
Innovation Dimensions of Visionary Leadership and Organizational Learning
Journal of Leadership Studies (In Editing)
- Financial Executives International Member (FEI), Fort Wayne Chapter Member
- Junior Achievement, Teacher/Volunteer
- International Leadership Association (ILA), Member