Dr. Steve Dusseau
College of Engineering
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2228
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 005
- MWF: 12:00-1:00 pm
- T: 1:00-6:00 pm
- EGR 3410/3420: Statistical Quality Analysis I and II
- EGR 3430: Applied Probability and Statistics
- IME 2110: Six Sigma I
- IME 3110: Six Sigma II
- MA 2010: Foundations of Statistics
- MA 2025: Statistical Problem-Solving
- MBA 5210: Business Statistics
- MSE 6050: Statistical Methods in Quality Assurance
Academic Advisor Roles
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Ph.D., Engineering Management, University of Missouri – Rolla (1996)
- MBA, Northwest Missouri State University (1993)
- B.S., Metallurgical Engineering, Michigan Technological University (1989)
- Metallurgical Lab, General Motors
- Quality Engineer, Wire Rope Corporation of America, Inc.
- Owner, Hire Standard Consulting
No information available.
My wife and I have lived in Fort Wayne since 1996 when I began at Indiana Tech to start the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering program. I have four children. I am an elder of Wallen Baptist Church and previous Board member of Lakewood Park Christian School in Auburn, Indiana for many years.