Dr. Naga Aditya Musunuri
Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Energy Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: 260-422-5561- Extn: 3480
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 015A
- Monday and Wednesday: 12:00 pm – 02:00 pm
- Thursday: 3:30 pm – 05:00 pm
- Friday: 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm
- Rest of the time (except during class/lab time): Available upon appointment in Z-015A (lower level Zollner building)
- Please make appointments via E-mail – email@example.com
- EGR 1710 – Engineering Graphics & Design
- EM 3100 – Mechanics of Materials
- EM 3150 – Mechanics of Materials Lab
- ME 3400 – ME Design I
- ME 3410 – ME Design II
- ME 4973 – Senior Design Project I
- ME 4974 – Senior Design Project II
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2017)
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2010)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India (2009)
- 2017-2018: Adjunct Professor, Essex County College, NJ.
- 2017-2018: Adjunct Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ.
- 2014-2018: Research Assistant, New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ.
- 2010: Intern at DSM Engineering Plastics, Evansville, IN.
- Faculty Advisor- ASME Section at Indiana Tech
- Worked as an Entrepreneurial Lead on National Science Foundation(NSF) I-CORPS program between the years 2015-2017.
- Graduate Award (2016) – New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame(NJIHoF), for developing a new inexpensive and scalable spectroscopy methods for detection of adverse particles in a multitude of environments.
- Tech Connect National Innovation Award, 2016.