Case Management, CertificateCollege of Arts and Sciences
Gain Career-Enhancing Skills in a High Demand Field
In the world of human services, case management professionals are in high demand as an increasing number of people are in need of assistance. Indiana Tech’s Case Management Undergraduate Certificate provides students with a foundation in psychology, human services and child development. The certificate is designed to advance skills and knowledge for social workers, nurses, human service professionals, therapists, pre-school teachers and many others. The program also prepares students academically if they choose to continue in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Case Management Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of providing emotional, psychological, academic and physical support to children and adolescents in early education, child care, social service, or mental health settings.
- Interpret how human diversity and multiculturalism are important for successful interventions.
- Apply ethical behavior when interacting with adults, senior citizens and children, as well as their caretakers.
- Recognize the ways mental processes impact human behaviors.
- Identify factors that negatively impact clients who utilize social service or human service organizations.
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a degree