Health Science, CertificateCollege of Arts and Sciences
Increase Your Knowledge and Career Options in a High Demand Field
Indiana Tech’s Health Science Undergraduate Certificate program provides students with a flexible basis for additional programming in science and related fields like nursing, exercise science, chemistry and psychology. Coursework includes such topics as anatomy and physiology, health care management, data analysis, psychology and more. The Undergraduate Certificate in Health Science prepares students to continue their education toward a bachelor’s degree in Health Science.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Health Science Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Recall concepts of human anatomy, human physiology, and human pathology, with an emphasis on human medical diagnostic imaging and other diagnostics related to human health.
- Recall medical and clinical-based terminology and communication that includes awareness of scientific, peer-reviewed journals related to their specialized field.
- Apply professional behavior and conduct in a health care, medical, rehabilitative, and/or clinical setting using current federal and state health care policies including confidentiality lawsand the patient’s bill of rights.
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a degree