Forensic Science, CertificateCollege of Arts and Sciences
Advance Your Career with a Focus on Science, Forensics and Criminal Justice
Indiana Tech’s Forensic Science Undergraduate Certificate program provides students with a foundation of introductory courses in science, forensic science and criminal justice. The Forensic Science certificate is ideal for students who want to explore forensic science and criminal justice, or for those who are interested in expanding their expertise and education in these fields. The Undergraduate Certificate in Forensic Science prepares students to continue their education toward an associate or bachelor’s degree in Forensic Science or Criminal Justice.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Forensic Science Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Analyze data and/or circumstances by using inquiry-based learning.
- Solve problems consistently with open-minded approaches that yield productive and effective results.
- Practice professional engagement in discourse with honesty that promotes trust based on candid, encompassing and inclusive dialogue.
- Evaluate assignments that require peer review.
- Communicate consistently and clearly with diverse audiences.
- Develop self-awareness and confidence in one’s own work.
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a degree