Dr. Yun Su (Suky)
College of Engineering, School of Computer Sciences
Phone: 260-422-5561 ext. 2103
Office: Snyder Academic Center, Room 159
Meet Suky virtually
- Email me what time you would like to meet during office hours (xx am-xx pm)
- If you need to meet me outside of my office hours, please send me your full schedule of that day so I can coordinate a time that works for both of us.
- I will then send you a link with a meeting time where you could click and join the virtual meeting room. You can use a smartphone, tablet, or laptop to join the meeting.
- No social distance or masks required
- You can see clearly what I write on the screen (similar to the lecture videos)
- I can also record the meeting for you to download, then you can watch it again for a review
Sometimes, if I didn’t reply to your email immediately or I am not in my office during my office hours, I might be in a meeting with someone else. I will get to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Cheers! ^o^
- Ph.D. (Mathematics), University of Wisconsin at Madison (2016)
- M.A. (Mathematics), University of Wisconsin at Madison (2011)
- B.S. (Mathematics, minor in Chemistry), University of Illinois at Chicago (2009)
- A.S., Harold Washington College, Chicago (2007)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics), 2016 – present, Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN
- Adjunct Faculty (Mathematics), 2016, Madison College, Madison, WI
- Graduate Assistant, 2009-2016, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Teaching Assistant Coordinator, 2012, 2015, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Instructor for Math Tutorial Program, 2014, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Tutor for Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics, 2006-2009, Harold Washington College, Chicago, IL
I am a full-time faculty and I teach mathematics. I teach Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra, and Differential Equations. I have my personal website where I upload my course materials, worksheets, etc.
While I am not teaching, I love to cook, make cookies, make cute toys, and take photos of my daughter Jade and my son Lucas. Jade is 6 years old now, and Lucas is 2 years old.
Welcome to chat with me! ^o^