Dr. Yun Su (Suky)
College of Engineering
Phone: 260-422-5561 ext. 2103
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 111C
MWF: 9 – 10:30 am, 2 – 3:30 pm
or by appointment
- MA 1200 Calculus I
- MA 1210 Calculus II
- MA 2100 Differential Equations & Linear Algebra
- MA 2430 Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- Ph.D. (Mathematics), University of Wisconsin at Madison (2016)
- M.A. (Mathematics), University of Wisconsin at Madison (2011)
- B.S. (Mathematics, minor in Chemistry), University of Illinois at Chicago (2009)
- A.S., Harold Washington College, Chicago (2007)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics), 2016 – present, Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN
- Adjunct Faculty (Mathematics), 2016, Madison College, Madison, WI
- Graduate Assistant, 2009-2016, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Teaching Assistant Coordinator, 2012, 2015, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Instructor for Math Tutorial Program, 2014, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Tutor for Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics, 2006-2009, Harold Washington College, Chicago, IL
I am a full-time faculty and I teach mathematics. I teach Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra, and Differential Equations. It is my great pleasure to come to Indiana Tech and join this big family. I have my personal website where I upload my course materials, worksheets etc.
While I am not teaching, I love to cook, make cookies, make cute toys, and take pictures of my daughter Jade. She is 2 years old now, and we have so much fun with her.
Welcome to come to my office and chat with me!