Business Administration – Financial Services, B.S.
Financial services is one of nine concentrations offered in our business administration bachelor’s degree program, and is an ideal choice for students interested in any segment of the dynamic financial services industry.
In this program, you’ll learn to:
- Describe various financial assets and identify their potential usage
- Explain the fundamental principles of risk management and insurance
- Understand financial regulations and their impact in the financial industry
- Understand monetary policy and how interest rates affect financial assets and economic activity
Potential career fields
This program will prepare you for a career in:
- Personal financial planning