Project Management Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
Indiana Tech’s Project Management certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to manage projects of every description. Indiana Tech’s program also provides the unique benefit of presenting project management from the perspective of cross-functional, integrated, complex organizations. Students learn project management from a managerial perspective and are introduced to key concepts in a way that prepares them to make management decisions on a global scale. Our project management program is recognized by the Project Management Institute as an Authorized Training Partner.
Four courses make up the Indiana Tech Project Management Graduate Certificate. See the Academic Catalog for course details.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Project Management Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Manage and lead project teams across a spectrum of business environments.
- Guide projects from planning to completion.
- Set budgets and timelines.
- Acquire outside resources as needed.
- Identify and evaluate project goals and deliverables.