Advanced Financial Services, CertificateCollege of Business
Stand Out in the Field of Banking and Financial Services
Polished, knowledgeable professionals are in demand at every banking and financial services firm. Indiana Tech’s Advanced Financial Services certificate builds on the topics covered in its Financial Services certificate program, helping students develop the next level of tools and skills needed to succeed in an innovative and complex field. The Advanced Financial Services certificate focuses on topics like asset allocation, investments, investment management, and financial valuation, with an emphasis on economics and financial regulation throughout. The professional skills development embedded in the coursework will help every student polish their presentation and selling skills as well.
Coursework in the Financial Services certificate program includes Organizational Behavior, Macroeconomics, Introduction to Exchanges and Trading, Professional Skills Development, Financial Services Valuation and Strategy, and Money, Banking and Capital Markets.
Students seeking to enroll in the Advanced Financial Services certificate program must first complete Indiana Tech’s Financial Services certificate.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon program completion, the student will be able to:
- extrapolate financial statement and market data to make informed corporate decisions.
- clarify the impact of the market and bias on organizations.
- design communication strategies to enhance presentation of financial data.
- translate market information.
Earning an Indiana Tech certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earnings potential.
- Enhance your skills.
- Increase your job and career security.
- Expand your professional network.
- Earn significant credits that can be applied to pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree.
A Certificate in Advanced Financial Services from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.