Supply Chain Management, Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
Build Essential Skills and in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
With increased globalization and offshore sourcing, global supply chain management is becoming an important issue for many businesses. Indiana Tech’s Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate explores modern global integrated supply chain management and enables students to appreciate the challenges of operating supply chains across international boundaries and manage issues like sociocultural, economic, technological and political factors that may shape decisions relating to sourcing and moving goods and services across different geographical boundaries.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Articulate the strategic impact of purchasing in a global supply chain environment.
- Explain supplier-related issues, such as evaluation, selection, and management.
- Evaluate global supply chain risk factors, such as costs, negotiation, and sourcing.
- Articulate and analyze customer requirements including PPAP, ECNs, and ISO /TS standards.
- Define non-conformance and corrective action and explain the importance in organizational structures.
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Take one step closer to a graduate degree
A Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.