Organizational Leadership, Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
Every organization needs dependable leaders who can see the big picture of their company, relevant to growth, profitability and organizational change, as well as have the ability to understand and interpret the company’s mission and strategic plan. The Indiana Tech Organizational Leadership graduate certificate is designed to meet this need by immersing students in topics like critical thinking, human relations, communication, operations and administration.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Organizational Leadership Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Effectively lead a team
- Exchange information with meaningful context, appropriate delivery and strong interpersonal skills
- Link data, knowledge and insight to make informed decisions
- Apply business-related legal and ethical principles to an organization
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Take one step closer to a graduate degree
A Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.