Organizational Leadership, CertificateCollege of Business
Today’s Business Landscape Needs Leaders Like You
Indiana Tech’s Organizational Leadership Undergraduate Certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to manage cross-cultural teams, motivate employees and enhance organizational dynamics. Students will learn about organizational behavior, leadership, employee development, managing change and more.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Organizational Leadership Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills
- Link data, knowledge and insight together to make decisions
- Anticipate and meet the changing needs of clients, employers, customers and markets
- Effectively lead a group of employees
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Organizational Leadership from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.