Marketing, Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
The Indiana Tech Marketing certificate helps students develop strategic planning, research, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Our program is also customizable to your interests, allowing you to choose among topics including sales force management, marketing management, advertising and promotion management as you earn your certificate.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Marketing Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Develop marketing strategies and programs.
- Implement marketing research and plans.
- Have a deeper understanding of business law.
- Understand marketing in a global/international context.
- Manage such areas of specialty as sales, advertising and promotions and customer relationships.
A Graduate Certificate in Marketing from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.