Management, CertificateCollege of Business
Highly Skilled Managers Wanted
Indiana Tech’s Management Undergraduate Certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to manage a team of workers effectively. Topics include management and leadership theory and practice, global management within multinational companies, human behavior in organizational settings and diversity in the workplace.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Management Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Effectively lead a group of employees
- Think critically and make ethical decisions for the betterment of an organization and its employees
- Understand human behavior and motivation in an organizational setting
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management, and understand the impact and importance of both
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Management from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.