Information Management and Cybersecurity, Graduate CertificateTalwar College of Engineering and Computer Sciences
Build Advanced Skills in Digital Enterprise Systems
Indiana Tech’s Graduate Certificate in Information Management and Cybersecurity provides an understanding of digital enterprise systems such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, and customer relationship management systems. Tools and techniques will be used for the security and risk management of information systems, assessing and mitigating information system vulnerabilities, and analyzing identity and access management. This course will also include the domains from the (ISC)2 CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Information Management and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Assess potential risks to information systems and analyze the impact of information security threats.
- Monitor, control, and institutionalize the protection and growth of the hardware, software, and information assets in information systems.
- Plan and implement procedures, operations, and technologies for managing risk, trust, security, and safety for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Describe technological challenges during digital transformation of enterprises and the implementation of enterprise systems.
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Take one step closer to a graduate degree
A Graduate Certificate in Information Management and Cybersecurity from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.