Health Care Administration Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
The health care industry has an immense need for professionals who are fluent in business, finance and rapidly-changing health care regulations. The Indiana Tech Health Care Administration certificate is designed to meet this need by preparing students to apply business practices in key areas of health care organizations. Our program provides students with an in-depth understanding of budgeting, capital investment analysis, management best practices, legal, ethical and regulatory issues.
Four courses make up the Indiana Tech Health Care Administration certificate. See the Academic Catalog for course details.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Health Care Administration Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Understand the evolution, financing, and administration of a variety of health care organizations.
- Have a deeper understanding of the basic laws that govern health care.
- Analyze health care organizations and make recommendations to improve operational processes.
- Examine public policy associated with the health care sector.
- Understand financial aspects of health care, including sources of funding, budgeting and capital asset evaluation.