Global Health Leadership, M.B.A.College of Business
The need for leaders in global health has never been more critical. COVID-19 has magnified the need for leaders to be prepared to advance comprehensive strategies and solutions to a broad range of global health challenges that impact the vitality of our communities.
With a Master of Business Administration – Global Health Leadership, you will be prepared to respond to and lead during global health events in an agile and adaptive manner. This program is designed to prepare leaders like you to identify and respond to situations that challenge the health care industry as well as the communities in which we live and work.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration – Global Health Leadership, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in the functional areas of business
- Communicate clearly and professionally with a high level of interpersonal skills
- Identify and respond to situations challenging our health care and community infrastructures
- Create more resilient and responsive health systems
- Challenge a global view of comprehensive health care delivery
- Understand predictive models used to support disease surveillance and identification of community hot spots
A M.B.A. in Global Health Leadership from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.
- Hospital Administrator $107,680/year
Job outlook through 28: 4 percent increase
- Health Policy Analyst $117,580/year
Job outlook through 28: 5 percent increase
- Health Care Consultant $83,610/year
Job outlook through 28: 10 percent increase