Global Health Leadership, Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
The onset of COVID-19 has magnified the need for global health leaders to be prepared to advance strategies and solutions that can impact the vitality of communities worldwide. The Indiana Tech Global Health Leadership graduate certificate is designed to meet this need by preparing leaders to be adaptive and agile in identifying and responding to socio-economic, technical, educational and political needs and disparities that can improve health systems, health education and health service accessibility.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Global Health Leadership Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Identify the advantages and impact of health care and business leaders thinking globally
- Evaluate the need for community input in primary care planning
- Identify tools available to assess the health status of various communities
- Develop predictive models that can identify community hotspots requiring intervention
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Take one step closer to a graduate degree
A Graduate Certificate in Global Health Leadership from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.