Construction Management, CertificateCollege of Business
Become a Leader in the Construction Industry
Indiana Tech’s Construction Management Undergraduate Certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to become a leader in the construction profession. It is designed to enhance skills in every stage of the construction process, from concept to completion. Students will learn about estimating, scheduling, contracts, operations and more.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Upon completion of the Construction Management Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate core foundational knowledge in the field of business
- Give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills
- Link data, knowledge and insight together to provide quality advice for decision-making
- Anticipate and meet the changing needs of clients, employers, customers and markets
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Construction Management from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.