Business Administration – Construction Management, B.S.College of Business
A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Construction Management will prepare you to become a leader in the construction profession. The courses in this degree are designed to enhance your skills in every stage of the construction process. You will gain an understanding of managing construction projects from concept to completion.
This concentration includes the five most relevant courses in construction: Construction Documents, Construction Estimating, Construction Operations, Construction Scheduling and Construction Contracts. These courses will increase your knowledge of current industry practices and enable you to deliver successful projects.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Construction Management, you will be able to:
- General Business Knowledge – Students will demonstrate core foundational knowledge in the field of business.
- Communication and Leadership Skills – Students will be able to give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic and Critical Thinking Skills – Students will be able to link data, knowledge, and insight together to provide quality advice for decision-making.
- Focus on the Customer, Client, and Market – Students will be able to anticipate and meet the changing needs of clients, employers, customers, and markets better than competitors.
- Interpretation of Converging Information – Students will be able to interpret and provide a broader context using financial and non-financial information.
- Technologically Adept – Students will be able to utilize and leverage technology in ways that add value to clients, customers, and employers. Students will be able to use information technology as a tool to do essential business tasks.
- Ethics – Students will be able to apply effective ethical decision making. Students will be able to apply business-related legal and ethical principles in business, and apply them to organizational decision-making.
A B.S. in Business Administration – Construction Management from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.
- Building Surveyor $63,420/year Job outlook through 2028: 6 percent increase
- Construction and Building Inspector $60,710/year Job outlook through 2028: 7 percent increase
- Construction Manager $95,260/year Job outlook through 2028: 10 percent increase
- Cost Estimator $65,250/year Job outlook through 2028: 9 percent increase
Warriors in the Workplace
Indiana Tech graduates work at great companies like:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Parkview Health
- Wabash National Corporation
- MedPro Group
- Eli Lilly and Company
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- General Motors
- Dow Chemical