Advanced Accounting, CertificateCollege of Business
Advance Your Accounting Skills and Your Career
Indiana Tech’s Advanced Accounting Undergraduate Certificate program includes the advanced series of accounting courses in the university’s accounting bachelor’s degree program. The certificate is designed to take students’ existing accounting skills and knowledge to the next level, providing a robust exposure to the various aspects of the profession. The Advanced Accounting certificate is ideal for students who want to take predominantly accounting courses, or for those who already have a degree but need to advance their accounting knowledge. Students will learn about individual and corporate income tax, auditing and more.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Advanced Accounting Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate core foundational knowledge in the field of business
- Give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills
- Link data, knowledge and insight together to provide quality advice for decision-making
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Advanced Accounting from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.