Accounting, CertificateCollege of Business
Establish a Solid Foundation in Accounting
Indiana Tech’s Basic Accounting Undergraduate Certificate program includes the first series of accounting courses in the university’s accounting bachelor’s degree program. The certificate is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in accounting, and it is ideal for students who want to take predominantly accounting courses, or for those who already have a degree but need to brush up on their accounting skills. Students will learn about accounting principles, managerial and cost accounting and more.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Basic Accounting Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate core foundational knowledge in the field of business
- Give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills
- Link data, knowledge and insight together to provide quality advice for decision-making
- Anticipate and meet the changing needs of clients, employers, customers and markets
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Accounting from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.