Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2106
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 016
- MWF: 9-11 a.m., 12:30-2 p.m.
- TR: 7-11 a.m., 12:30-2 p.m.
MA 1200: Calculus I
MA 2100: Differential Equations & Linear Algebra
MA 2150: Linear Algebra
MA 2200: Calculus III
MA 3200: Graph Theory
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
- M.S., (Actuarial Science), Temple University (2000)
- B.S., (Mathematics, Actuarial Science), University of the West Indies (Mona) (1997)
- Adjunct Faculty (Mathematics), 2005, Barton County Community College, Great Bend, KS
- Graduate Assistant, 1998-2002, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Mathematics Teacher, 1997-1998, Calabar High School, Kingston, Jamaica
- “Using CAS to Enhance Learning and Retention in Mathematics”, 2008, Fort Wayne Teaching Conference, Fort Wayne, IN
- “Strategies for Using CAS in Undergraduate Math Course”, 2011, Mathfest, Lexington, KY
No information available.