College of Engineering
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2106
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 016
- MWF: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- TR: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
I am teaching the following courses in the spring 2020:
MA 1200: Calculus I
MA 1210: Calculus II
MA 2200: Calculus III
MA 2150: Differential Equations
MA 4100: Introductory Complex Analysis
Academic Advisor Roles
- M.S., (Actuarial Science), Temple University (2000)
- B.S., (Mathematics, Actuarial Science), University of the West Indies (Mona) (1997)
- Associate Professor of Mathematics, 2010-present, Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, 2005-2010, Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN
- Adjunct Faculty (Mathematics), 2005, Barton County Community College, Great Bend, KS
- Graduate Assistant, 1998-2002, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Mathematics Teacher, 1997-1998, Calabar High School, Kingston, Jamaica
- “Using CAS to Enhance Learning and Retention in Mathematics”, 2008, Fort Wayne Teaching Conference, Fort Wayne, IN
- “Strategies for Using CAS in Undergraduate Math Course”, 2011, Mathfest, Lexington, KY
- “Multidisciplinary Approaches to Adding Vigor and Vitality to the Classroom”, 2017, Lilly Teaching Conference, Traverse City, MI
- “The Efficacy of Faculty Learning Communities Contributing to the Improvement of Educational Quality”, 2018, Lilly Teaching Conference, Traverse City, MI
No information available.