College of Arts and Sciences
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2328
Cell Phone: 260.615.4621
Office: Snyder Academic Center, Room 172
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 7:45-9 am, 11 am-1 pm, and 2 pm-2:15 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:45-9:30 am and 12:15-2:15 pm
- REC 2500 Community and Outdoor Recreation
- RT 1200 Foundations of Recreation Therapy
- RT 2600 Recreation Therapy Practicum
- RT 3000 Client Assessment and Evaluation
- RT 4200 Advancement of the Profession
- RT 4950 Recreation Therapy Internship
Academic Advisor Roles
Recreation Therapy (Bachelor's), Recreation Management (Associate), and Student Recreation and Leisure Society Club (SRLS)
- M.A., Recreation Therapy, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- B.S., Government, Northwest Missouri State University
- Recreation Therapist for a day treatment center for adults with mental illness in Brainerd, Minnesota.
- Intern at a day camp for children with genetic disorders in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Supervisor for a group home for adults with developmental disabilities in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Weekday Associate for a group home for adults with developmental disabilities in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Psych Tech at a mental health hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Child Abuse Investigator in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Presented numerous times at Midwest Symposiums on Recreation Therapy and Adapted Physical Activity.
- Presented several times at Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) conferences.
- American Therapeutic Recreation Association
- National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification
- General Recreation Therapy info, jobs, internships, activity ideas, etc….
- Illinois Recreation Therapy Association
- Recreation Therapists of Indiana
- National Recreation and Parks Association