Health Information Management, B.S.
Health Information Management is essential for successful patient care. That’s why health information management is one of the fastest growing career fields today. Health employers of every description are seeking skilled professionals who can effectively manage and analyze health care data.
The right knowledge and skills
Indiana Tech’s online bachelor of science in health information management will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need in health information management and analysis, data systems development, data mining, and regulatory compliance. Our program focuses on:
- Health information technology, with courses on health information technology and systems, project management, medical coding, health data management, privacy and security.
- Health information management, including health informatics standards, clinical data governance, healthcare statistics and analysis, analytics and decision support, healthcare compliance, process improvement and the legal and ethical aspects of health information management.
- Practical experience, with professional practice experience in health information technology and health care information management.
Related career fields
Graduates of this program will be prepared for positions such as:
- Health Information Manager
- Health Information Analyst
- Data Integrity Analyst
- Health Data Architect
- Public Health Information Analyst
- Quality Improvement Analyst
- Informatics Researcher