Please click the following Drop-down buttons to view the additional resources.
Warrior Faculty Lounge
- Learn best practices for taking your course online.
- Find refresher courses on how to use Blackboard and its tools.
If you have any questions about the Warrior Faculty Lounge, please contact:
Mary Beth Graham
Director of eLearning Pedagogy
phone: 260.422.5561, ext.2619
Each TEC book has a pocket inside the front cover with a card already in it. If a faculty member wishes to borrow a book for a couple of weeks, he/she should remove the card from the pocket, write the date he/she is borrowing the book, print his/her name on the card legibly and leave the card in the “collector box” on the shelf.
Institutional Review Board
- The purpose of the IRB and application review process
- The IRB application and all required forms for research
- FAQs regarding human subject research
- The IRB members
Association for American Colleges and Universities (AACU) has developed rubrics for a variety of learning outcomes. They cover the following content:
- Inquiry and Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Quantitative Literacy
- Information Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Civic Engagement – Local and Global
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence
- Ethical Reasoning
- Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning
- Global Learning
- Integrative Learning