School of Computer Sciences
Indiana Tech has the programs to help you push the boundaries of computer science. Our degrees are designed as intense programs to prepare you for the challenges of this competitive field. Our faculty works hard to make the coursework valuable by keeping it up-to-date with the knowledge and skills that are important to business and industry. Course work is supported by modern labs and up-to-date software. Faculty also specialize in individual attention to ensure that you get the education you need and want.
Whether you’re looking to pursue an undergraduate degree or want to obtain an advanced degree, the School of Computer Sciences offers challenging degree programs that will help prepare you for life after college.
Our graduates go on to do great things in exciting careers that they are passionate about and we love telling their stories. Here are just a few success stories from recent School of Computer Sciences graduates.
The Tech Talks series is a collaboration between Indiana Tech’s Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Student Affairs. The purpose of the co-curricular series, which centers on a yearly theme, is to promote active dialogue and awareness about important issues of social justice across the globe.
Through this series, the university hopes to:
- Foster a sense of campus community and acceptance
- Promote critical thinking about the historical and social contexts of contemporary social challenges
- Raise awareness of global issues impacting the development of a just society
- Educate students on the ways in which global issues can be addressed through a variety of professional disciplines
- Engage the campus and the greater Fort Wayne community in joint dialogue on issues of justice
- Educate students on the role of empathy with those impacted by social injustice in the promotion of a civil society
Applying for admission
Traditional undergraduate courses
If you’re ready to apply for admission, please complete and submit our free application for admission. If you would like to learn more about Indiana Tech or the School of Computer Sciences, please contact our admissions office.
Evening, weekend and online courses
Adult students interested in applying for admission within the College of Professional Studies can learn more about how to apply or request information from one of our many locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois.