Business Administration – Management, B.S.College of Business
A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration concentrating in management will prepare you for all aspects of business, including marketing, human resources, accounting, economics and technology. Our hands-on, real-world approach will develop your leadership, critical-thinking, communication and interpersonal skills so you can lead teams effectively and contribute to your organization’s success.
Business managers plan, organize, lead and control an organization’s activities. This requires a great deal of interaction with employees to solve problems. These professionals are relied upon to analyze data, increase efficiency and make decisions. It is vital that managers know their products, customers and competitors to succeed in competitive environments. With an Indiana Tech management degree, you will be able to drive organizational success and stand out among your peers.
Why choose Indiana Tech?
- Our tech-savvy instruction will teach you how to utilize technology in ways that add value to customers and employers.
- Our management program combines a business core with a liberal arts foundation to help you develop into a well-rounded business professional.
- You will learn how to incorporate research, data and analysis into metrics-driven decision-making.
- Opportunities for industry internships will help you develop career skills, experience and contacts for career placement after graduation.
- Indiana Tech fosters an active learning environment, enriched by instructors who possess years of experience in their respective fields.
B.S. in Business Administration-Management, 2016
Careers in this Degree
Graduates with this degree have pursued careers in the following fields:
- Supply-chain management
Below are some of the potential career opportunities available to graduates with this degree. Additionally, you will find national statistics for average annual salaries and projected job growth, as identified by BLS.gov statistics. Salaries can vary based on the market in which you live and the prior experience you bring to the position.
- Marketing manager $132,620/year
Job outlook through 2028: 8 percent increase
- Social and community service manager $65,320/year
Job outlook through 2028: 13 percent increase
- Human resources manager $113,300/year
Job outlook through 2028: 7 percent increase
- Sales manager $124,220/year
Job outlook through 2028: 5 percent increase
- Administrative services manager $96,180/year
Job outlook through 2029: 7 percent increase
Warriors in the Workplace
Indiana Tech graduates with this degree have earned jobs at:
- Lincoln Financial
- Frontier Communications
- Parkview Health
Indiana Tech students pursuing this degree have interned with:
- Ronald McDonald House
Timothy G. Allwein
Professor Allwein’s background includes extensive private- and non-profit-sector experience in operations management, finance, administration and sales. He is a Certified Employees’ Rights & Responsibilities Professional (CERRP), and has taught at the university level for more than 20 years.
- M.B.A., Indiana University
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary
- B.A., Indiana University