Business Administration – Entrepreneurial Studies, B.S.College of Business
Are you an innovator? Do you enjoy the pursuit of new ideas? Do you see opportunities others don’t? Have you ever wanted to own your own business? If these are concepts that resonate with you, consider pursuing a business administration degree concentrating in entrepreneurial studies.
With this degree, you will be able to recognize market opportunities, develop new business concepts, evaluate the start-up potential of a business, conduct a feasibility study, create a business plan and network with other experienced entrepreneurs.
Why choose Indiana Tech?
- Our tech-savvy instruction will teach you how to utilize and leverage technology in ways that add value to clients, customers and employers.
- Opportunities for industry internships will help you develop career skills, experience and contacts for career placement after graduation.
- Earn this degree in just three years (six semesters) through our 3 to Degree program. You can also go on to earn an MBA concentrating in accounting in just one extra year through our 4+1 program.
- Our small class sizes create a more personalized learning experience for you.
- Indiana Tech fosters an active learning environment, enriched by instructors who possess years of experience in their respective field
2018 Indiana Tech graduate
Careers in this Degree
What you can do with this degree Graduates with this degree have pursued careers in the following fields:
- Financial, cost and tax accounting
- Business analyst
- Personal finance
Below are some of the potential career opportunities available to graduates with this degree. Additionally, you will find national statistics for average annual salaries and projected job growth, as identified by BLS.gov statistics. Salaries can vary based on the market in which you live and the prior experience you bring to the position.
- Accountants and auditors $69,350/year
Job outlook through 2026: 10 percent increase
- Financial manager/controller $125,080/year
Job outlook through 2026: 19 percent increase
- Financial services sales agent $63,780/year
Job outlook through 2026: 6 percent increase
- Tax examiner $53,130/year
Job outlook through 2026: 1 percent decrease
- Budget analysts $75,240/year
Job outlook through 2026: 7 percent increase
Warriors in the Workplace
Indiana Tech graduates with this degree have earned jobs at:
- Siemens AG
- Alro Steel
- SpaceMace Gaming
- Personally-launched ventures
Indiana Tech students pursuing this degree have interned with:
- Three Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Graphics Output
- CDP Information Technology
- Hop River Brewing Company
- State Farm Insuranc
Staci Lugar Brettin
Dr. Lugar Brettin’s experience includes marketing in both domestic and international markets for business-to-business, consumer products and not-for-profit organizations. She is knowledgeable in marketing strategy, strategic planning, marketing communications, business development, market research and media. She is a member of the American Marketing Association and remains active in her discipline. She publishes in peer-reviewed journals focused on marketing and entrepreneurship education.