Supply Chain Management and Cybersecurity, Graduate CertificateTalwar College of Engineering and Computer Sciences
Build Master’s-Level Skills and Knowledge in an Essential Field
Combining innovative programs from Indiana Tech’s College of Business and its Talwar College of Engineering and Computer Sciences, the Supply Chain Management and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate helps students stand out in a critical field in which skilled individuals are in high demand. Master’s-level coursework in the program provides students with advanced knowledge of business operations, supply chain management and logistics, risk management, cybersecurity and network security. Students earning this advanced certificate will be prepared to manage and lead the essential work to develop and secure supply chain operations for business of every description.
Master’s degree level courses in the Supply Chain Management and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate program include: Principles of Cybersecurity, Enterprise Network Security, Statistical Learning and Analytics, and Operations and Technology Management.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Supply Chain Management and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate, students will be prepared to:
- Apply methods of the sales and operations planning processes to interpret customer demand, plan production, order raw materials and execute the decisions made during each stage.
- Understand and apply logistics, both internal and external, to impact all operational areas of an organization.
- Apply appropriate models relevant to the context of specific operations, and qualify a model’s use via its validity, reliability, and training error.
- Identify and implement appropriate network defense tools, based on business structure and managerial objectives. (NSA)
- Identify the elements of cybersecurity and cryptographic systems, and describe the differences between symmetric and asymmetric algorithms. (BCY)
Earning an Indiana Tech certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earnings potential.
- Enhance your skills.
- Increase your job and career security.
- Expand your professional network.
- Earn significant credits that can be applied directly to pursuing a master’s degree.