The College of Engineering fosters a career-focused, hands-on educational experience that prepares its students well for this competitive field. The College of Engineering offers the following degree options:
- Biomedical Engineering, B.S.
- Computer Engineering, B.S.
- Electrical Engineering, B.S.
- Energy Engineering, B.S.
- Engineering Management - Information Systems, M.S.
- Engineering Management, M.S.
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, B.S.
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, A.S.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
Students in each program are provided with a solid foundation in the basic sciences and mathematics. In order to furnish breadth to the technical education of the students, supporting courses in communications, humanities and social sciences are included in all engineering and computer science programs.
School of Computer Sciences
The College of Engineering is also home to the School of Computer Sciences.