Supply Chain Management, CertificateCollege of Business
Launch Your Career Into Growth Mode
In today’s fast-paced global economy, effective management of the entire supply chain–including procurement, logistics and distribution–has never been more important. Indiana Tech’s Supply Chain Management Undergraduate Certificate program provides students with both the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to operate and analyze successful global supply chains. Students can choose one of two specialty tracks based on their career goals and interests: quality management or analytics.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Supply Chain Management Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Evaluate logistical networks
- Assess efficiency and effectiveness of lean systems
- Formulate linear and integer programming models with the objective of optimizing supply chain activities
- Give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Supply Chain Management from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.