Organizational Leadership Graduate CertificateCollege of Business
Indiana Tech’s Organizational Leadership certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to manage, mentor, motivate, develop and challenge employees to reach business and performance goals. Organizational leaders work on team building and help companies adapt to the ever-changing business landscape. Emphasis in this field is placed on the interpersonal and management skills necessary to harness the power of people in support of strategic growth. Topics include collaboration, ethics, conflict resolution, communication and coaching.
The Organizational Leadership graduate certificate is comprised of five courses:
- Leadership Styles and Leadership Development – MSOL 5000 (3 credits)
- Building Organizational Leadership – MSOL 5400 (3 credits)
- Financial Concepts for Leaders – MSOL 5500 (3 credits)
- Leadership Problem Analysis and Decision Making – MSOL 6600 (3 credits)
- Developing Human Capital – MSOL 6700 (3 credits)
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Organizational Leadership Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Lead individuals and teams to reach their highest levels of potential and performance.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the functional areas of business.
- Resolve conflict between employees, or employees and the company.
- Utilize complex problem-solving skills to address management issues and opportunities.
- Act as a mentor and resource for employees.