Diversity Studies, CertificateCollege of Arts and Sciences
Become a Leader for Diversity and Inclusion in Your Organization
Indiana Tech’s Diversity Studies Undergraduate Certificate allows students to explore their experiences with inclusion, bias, harassment, ally support and more. Courses examine the history and experiences of groups with differing identities and social positions, and the program concludes with a capstone course embedded within Indiana Tech’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion. Students will practice applying development theories in order to facilitate diversity, equity, inclusion and justice in their own personal and professional lives.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Diversity Studies Undergraduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate core foundational knowledge in the field of business
- Give and exchange information within meaningful context and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills
- Link data, knowledge and insight together to provide quality advice for decision-making
Earning a certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earning potential
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Close the gap on increased job security
- Expand your professional network
- Make significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree
A Certificate in Diversity Studies from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.