Data Analytics and Cybersecurity, Graduate CertificateTalwar College of Engineering and Computer Sciences
Gain Advanced Skills and Knowledge in a Rapidly Growing Field
Indiana Tech’s Data Analytics and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate program brings together compelling coursework from the university’s College of Business and Talwar College of Engineering and Computer Sciences. This advanced certificate enables students stand out in a rapidly growing and critical field in which skilled individuals are in high demand. The master’s-level coursework provides students with advanced knowledge of business analytics and operations, and how they intersect with cybersecurity and network security in an increasingly interconnected global business environment. Students completing the program will be prepared to manage and lead essential work in the areas of data analytics and cybersecurity.
The Data Analytics and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate is composed of four master’s degree level courses. Students choose two courses from a group of four business courses including Statistical Learning and Analytics, Data Communication and Visualization, Actionable Analytics and Model Building, and Program Framing and Sense Making. Cybersecurity courses in the certificate program include Principles of Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Analysis.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Data Analytics and Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate, students will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate a well-rounded understanding of the various concepts within the field of data analytics.
- Develop statistical thinking and data analysis for decision making.
- Apply their knowledge in various concepts of principles of cybersecurity like threat actors, malwares, vulnerabilities, cryptographic techniques and countermeasures.
- Understand concepts and use appropriate tools to perform security analyses, like threat detection, analysis and interpretation of data.
Earning an Indiana Tech certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earnings potential.
- Enhance your skills.
- Increase your job and career security.
- Expand your professional network.
- Earn significant credits that can be applied directly to pursuing a master’s degree.
A Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics and Cybersecurity from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.