Conflict Resolution, CertificateCollege of Business
Develop Highly-Sought Team Building and Leadership Skills
For both internal and external relationships, businesses need skilled team builders, collaborators and leaders. Indiana Tech’s Conflict Resolution certificate helps students develop the knowledge and skills to identify sources of friction and conflict, and create solutions that solve organizational problems and build stronger relationships. Students in the program will learn theories of organizational behavior, discover how leadership styles influence individual and organizational performance, and explore ways to analyze conflict and develop solutions that are beneficial to all.
Coursework included in the Conflict Resolution certificate program includes Organizational Behavior, Conflict Resolution, Creating Service and Sales Relationships, Foundations of Communication, and Global Business and Leadership. Students may also choose an elective among courses including Principles of Management, Special Topics in Business, Leadership, and Understanding Diversity.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Conflict Resolution Undergraduate Certificate, students will be prepared to:
- Analyze why conflicts occur in personal and professional settings
- Apply conflict resolution methods and techniques in the workplace
- Identify potential opportunities to gain and build trust for ongoing relationship management
- Evaluate common obstacles to interpersonal and group communication
- Recognize the relationship between language and personal identity
- Analytically explore the connection among individuals, institutions, and cultural groups
Earning an Indiana Tech certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earnings potential.
- Enhance your skills.
- Increase your job and career security.
- Expand your professional network.
- Earn significant credits that can be applied to pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree.
A Certificate in Conflict Resolution from Indiana Tech prepares you for a wide variety of in-demand careers. Below, you can explore career fields, salary information and employer demand from our partners at Lightcast, the leading labor market and career data provider in the U.S.