Business Communication, CertificateCollege of Bussiness
Build In-Demand Skills in Modern Communication Techniques
Organizations of every description need skilled communicators to develop and deliver effective messaging to internal and external audiences. Indiana Tech’s Business Communication certificate is designed to help students master the wide array of communication tools and skills available today. From social media marketing to data visualization and communication, the Business Communication certificate will prepare you to better communicate and collaborate internally, and to share and promote your organization’s products and services with external audiences.
Coursework included in the Business Communication certificate program includes Foundations of Business Communication; Social Media Marketing and Communication; Professional Skills Development; Data Visualization and Communication; Enterprise Systems; and Corporate Communication.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Business Communication undergraduate certificate, students will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge in the field of business communication.
- Utilize communication to lead effectively, through the development of interpersonal, networking, public speaking, collaboration and communication skills.
- Combine data, qualitative knowledge and expert insight to inform effective decision making.
- Develop communications that address needs and pursue opportunities among customers, clients, team members, partners and other key audiences.
- Leverage technology and data in ways that add value to internal and external audiences.
- Apply ethical decision making throughout the communication process.
Earning an Indiana Tech certificate is an affordable, time-efficient way to boost your skills and your career prospects:
- Increase your hiring and earnings potential.
- Enhance your skills.
- Increase your job and career security.
- Expand your professional network.
- Earn significant credits that can be applied to pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree.