The Indiana Tech Marketing certificate helps students develop strategic planning, research, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Our program is also customizable to your interests, allowing you to choose among topics including sales force management, marketing management, advertising and promotion management as you earn your certificate.
The Marketing certificate includes five courses, including two requirements:
Students then select three courses from the following to customize and complete their certificate:
- Business Law – MBA 5330 (3 credits)
- International Marketing – MBA 6400 (3 credits)
- Professional Selling & Sales Force Management – MBA 6430 (3 credits)
- Advertising & Promotion Management –MBA 6440 (3 credits)
- Customer Relationship Management –MSM 5350 (3 credits)
- Business Praxis – MBA 6990 (3 credits)
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Marketing Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Develop marketing strategies and programs.
- Implement marketing research and plans.
- Have a deeper understanding of business law.
- Understand marketing in a global/international context.
- Manage such areas of specialty as sales, advertising and promotions and customer relationships.