Global Leadership, Doctoral CertificateCollege of Business
The Doctoral certificate in Global Leadership at Indiana Tech is designed for students who have completed a doctoral program or those who are currently in the ABD stage of their program. This certificate will enhance global knowledge and competencies and enable students to add a global specialization to their credentials.
The certificate option is only available to doctoral students outside of Indiana Tech.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Global Leadership Doctoral Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Critically analyze theories in the multidisciplinary area of global leadership studies.
- Demonstrate a holistic understanding of global leadership.
- Demonstrate an understanding of unique approaches and skills in conducting international research.
- Demonstrate advanced critical thinking skills apparent through both written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, ethical consciousness, and adherence to legal, professional and educational standards of global leadership.
- Students must submit proof that they have successfully completed a doctoral degree OR they must submit a transcript as proof of completed coursework for students in ABD.
- Students must complete four of the six Global Leadership core courses, with a B- or above to earn a certificate.
- Students must apply through the PhD office and be accepted into the certificate program.