Associate Professor of Computer Engineering
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2309
Cell Phone: 209.276.6863
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 213A
- MWF: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR: 8 a.m.-Noon
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
Computer Engineering (Primary), Electrical Engineering (Secondary)
- M.S.E.E., California State University, Fullerton, 2008
- B.S.E.E., Arkansas State University, 1997
- 2013-14: Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) Iqra National University, Pakistan
- 2009-13: Faculty Member for Electrical Engineering, DeVry University, Riverside, CA
- 2002-06: Field Applications Engineer, Micron Technology Inc. San Jose, CA
- 1999-02: Systems Application Engineer, Toshiba Semiconductors (TAEC), San Jose, CA
- 1997-99: Test Engineer, ARM Computer Inc. San Jose, CA
- DDR FCRAM Controller Designer’s Guide, Wasim Alim, Will Vargo, and Behzad Sanii. Published in Electronic Design Magazine, September 02, 2002.
- DDR FCRAM Controller Designer’s Guide, Wasim Alim, Will Vargo, and Behzad Sanii. Published on Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. application notes web page. http://toshiba.com/taec
- Improved Methods for Electroplating Cadmium Sulphide Thin Films, Wasim Alim, Dr. Robert Engelken, Brandon Kemp, Arif Raza, and Chris Barber. Published in the proceedings of Arkansas Academy of Science Annual meeting, Vol. 50, 1996.
- Electrodeposition of Copper Indium Sulphide Thin Films from Organic Solutions, Arif Raza, Dr. Robert Engelken, Wasim Alim, Brandon Kemp, and Chris Barber. Published in the proceedings of Arkansas Academy of Science Annual meeting, Vol. 50, 1996.
No information provided at this time.